martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Ode to Autumn

Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
conspiring with him how to load and bless
with fruit the vines that round the thatch-eaves run;
to bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees,
to swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
with a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
and still more, later flowers for the bees,

Until they think warm days will never cease;
for Summer has o'erbrimm'd their clammy cells
...
Ode to Autumn - Keats





Again, we are close to winter, the longest season in my country. Even though we still have some sunny days, but with chilly afternoons. Today I have a new haircut, preparations for my birhday or not, I love to have new looks.


So me & my sister went for some beauty treatment, some shopping rehabilitation, food & movies, what else can a girl need?





No hay comentarios: